Build a Fitness-Tracking App with Low Code - Community Webinar
Join Mendix World: Version 2:0 and tune in for enough content to fill up your Summer Staycation. Register here: https://www.mendix.com/mendix-world/.
Learn how to build a fitness-tracking app in under 60 minutes in this live build community webinar. Ryan Mocke, developer evangelist at Mendix, builds out five core features using native mobile. Follow along using the provided project files. We'll do live Q&A and will take suggestions from the audience to build extra features.
In this community webinar, learn how you can:
- Create a native mobile app
- Use native device features like GPS and the camera
- Display pictures on a map in a carousel
- Use built-in features to apply basic styling
- Build a leaderboard that lists your friends
- Create a sleek UI with smooth page transitions and clean menus
Download the project files here: https://bit.ly/fitness-app-files
Learning new technologies can be a daunting task. It often involves many hours of training, trying and testing just to learn the basics. Enter the Live Build Webinar Series, where you'll learn how to build a popular app using Mendix in under 60 minutes, covering the latest features and functionalities along with the project files so you can get hands on and learn by doing.